No announcement yet.

{The List} Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could you add vovan's threads to the directory list, Nuclear Master?

sorry, but I couldn't find them there
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Also, since Elias didn't respond- I will assume UNITS to be open... Could you please add that to the headpost.

I'm going to PM Elias and Jon Miller again, but in a few days, I'll declare open season for units!
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

A new thread-link:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=118080 {The List} Wonders... by Octavian X

AND:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=118880 {The List} Units... by Lajzar
        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

erm... I clicked on "Combat" and it ended in the "Civilization" thread. I DID found combat though... by clicking on culture

Is there any "Units" thread besides? I was searching for one.
          Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

all you need to do is check lajzar's thread for all the Units links: but Jon Miller's units thread is : http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=103717

Nuclear Master just doen'st update this thread any more, that's why the links are bad.

These sections are finished:
            The AI
            Civilizations
            Diplomacy
            Government and Social Engineering
            Scenario/Map Editor
            Space
            Terrain and Terrain Improvements
            Units
            Wonders

(Well, the diplomacy one isn't quite- but all the ohters are)
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

So do we need a new directory then, with updated links? I could do that if needed.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I guess it would pretty useful since this directory is misleading and probably that most wont start looking everywhere to find the thread they're searching.
                Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  So do we need a new directory then, with updated links? I could do that if needed.
                  Thanks for your hard work and for setting up a new list.
                  I've topped that one, and I'm unsticking this one.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks. Your help is very appreciated.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

thanks ming and nikolai!
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                      X